Olay White Radiance Intensive Brightening Serum ReviewI've bought products from Olay before but this is my favourite product from them so far. I used it for about a month and my friends and family started telling me that my skin was glowing or brighter looking. One of my best friends even asked if I was using a new foundation which gave my skin a glow (although I was wearing NO makeup at that time). It has really shown results so I will definitely be using this for a long time to come, in fact I'm on my second bottle right now!
Here's a list of reasons I really love this product:
- It is fuss free and really easy to apply
- There is NO sticky or oily residue left behind
- Can be applied under any and everything - If I use it in the day it's usually the base for my make up and if I use it at night I'll put on a layer of moisturiser over it.
- Allergy free - As I've really sensitive skin this product did not make me break out or get rashes.
- Relatively cheap (about SGD$20), compared to brands like SK2
- Easily available at Guardian, Watsons etc.
I hope this helps anyone who is considering getting it. Feel free to ask me questions about it :)