Anyway my latest favourite thing is the.... Neutrogena Wave.
Yes I know, I'm somewhat behind time haha. It has been out for quite awhile but I've to say I was rather skeptical. It's pretty hard to believe a little pink gadget can clean the face so well. My mom and sister were equally skeptical when I brought it home. But all of us gave it a try and it's like our absolute favourite facial wash thingy-a-bob now.
Why? I'll list out the reasons here:
- My sister swears by it. She just used it while I was typing this post and she says it brings her pimples to head (to the surface) which makes it easier for her to pop them.
- It get rids of blackheads. Surprise? So was I! Imagine my shock the first time I used it to find little black pieces of stuff stuck to the white pad.
- My mom says it exfoliates her skin and I've to agree. I look slightly fairer after using it once.
- Skin is definitely smoother after 1 use. Probably due to the exfoliation.
- Smells heavenly!
- Definitely easy to use.
- Waterproof. Easy to use in and out of the shower.
My only problem with it would be that it's slightly tougher to scrub around the nose area but I try to be patient and maneuver it around. It's a little pricey too - I got it for SGD$26 at Watsons inclusive of 14 cleansing pads. The refills are SGD$14 for 30 pads but you can try buying them on eBay. It's slightly cheaper there! :)